आखिर किस तरह की Diet लेनी होती है आयुर्वेदिक इलाज में | Kidney Patient Diet In Ayurveda Treatment
What can be better than having a natural diet for kidney patients during kidney treatment in Ayurveda? Our stock of the best #diet for kidney patients will not end until we don’t reach our goal of Stop Kidney Dialysis. With this trending video on the kidney and the guidance of the Ayurvedic kidney treatment provider Karma Ayurveda, we thought of giving you another visual of kidney patient diet. The kidney treatment in Ayurveda suggests that a natural diet for kidney patients is the wholesome remedy that heals the problems of kidneys rapidly. Diet in Ayurveda treatment of a #kidneypatient should be managed by the hands of the best kidney failure treatment in #Ayurveda providers only.
A diet plays a crucial role in the lives of kidney patients. If the diet is fine the body will be fine but if not then it will meet more complications. To reduce the stress, we have compiled all the necessary information in the video about what are the guidelines a kidney patient should follow to sustain a healthy life.
Here is a snapshot of the video:
• Eat food in limited amounts and in intervals. Have small portions of the diet at a time.
• Avoid canned, frozen, and pre-packed foods. These types of foods are loaded with phosphorus, potassium, and all those nutrition that may harm the functioning of kidneys.
• If possible, then avoid fasting. Fasting has been a proven theory of elevating the problems of kidneys extensively.
• Avoid having full-fat milk and their products. Milk & milk products are said to be the highest source of protein and phosphorus that may not go down well with the functioning of kidneys.
• Drink enough amounts of water every day to avoid dehydration.
There is much more waiting for you in the video that you should not avoid for a healthy you. If you want a thorough explanation then you may seek the guidance of our experts by fixing an appointment with us by:
• Helpline number: 011-4777-277
• WhatsApp: +91 9871712050
• Website: www.karmaayurveda.com/appointment